Friday, August 2, 2019

Cliches

if only i could stay with you,
i would.


Don't you think it's weird for someone to be in love and not in love at the same time? If you say so, do tell me about the word and explain it to me? I am in the middle of nowhere, but I know I'm getting somewhere.


if only i could make you happy,
i promise you,
i would.


I always put my gaze on the empty air or corner, blurry vision. If I want to know about the answer, should I search for it by myself? Can I just stay here?

I don't want to get hurt anymore.


if only i could see you smile,
if only i could wipe away your tears,
if only i could see you laugh,
if only i could be those reasons.


For me, here and there, I am okay the way I am right now. To feel in love and not in love, to be alone everywhere and feel okay about it. 

Sometimes, I am scared. 

I love being in the darkness way too much. To be alone is fine. Is good. Is enough.


such a cliche, right?
but hey,
a simple thing is hard to get.


Sometimes I'm asking myself,

"Should I give my heart to many people? It's wrong, isn't it? I can't love someone like that."


I just want to make you the happiest,
and that is enough.


In the end, I just want to be myself. To love someone the way I treasure my heart. And hoping, my someone would do the same. 

Someday the day will come.

But when is someday? 

I don't know.


I love you and not love you, my love.





No comments

Post a Comment

© Running Cinderella
Maira Gall