Thursday, October 31, 2019

should i go?

Have you ever feel so sad, it is very sad to the point you can't even move your limbs. it is very sad until your ribcage feels so tight, it is hard to breathe but I am breathing somehow.

And you just stare at the empty air and feel really really sad.

It makes my head spins, something inside me is breaking but I don't know which part.

And all I want is listening to sad songs.

Am I a weird person because I can feel sad but in a second I can laugh like nothing happens? I could forget the sadness for one or two seconds or even five minutes. Then it comes back when I rest my head on my pillow.

Human is a very interesting and horrible creature at the same time. I am a human and I am interesting. But, most parts are horrible. I swear I am a horrible person.

They say if you think something, you'll become that thing.

I don't want to be horrible. At least, for some people. But, I can't shake those thoughts. Don't get me wrong, I have been trying. I swear I am trying.

I think I make people around me not happy.

Because I am sad most of the time.

But, even I am sad, I still feel happy. There is always a glimpse of light and I know I will have my happy ending someday.

Weird weird weird weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird.

Today too, I feel sad at the end of the day. When the night comes, between 5 pm or 6 pm, my heart feel so heavy.

Ah,

It is going to be alright. It is going to be alright.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Running Cinderella
Maira Gall