Saturday, April 4, 2020

Not a Dream

Every time I see the stars, I always make a promise to myself,
to tell you about them,
something I adore,

Like how I adore you.

It is not easy to love you like this.
But, it is better this way,
you are not going to hurt me.

Because I let you live like how you want,
I let you grow,
I will always let you do the things that make you the happiest.

When I see the stars, I ask myself with the same questions,
over and over again.

Do you see it too? You need to see it.
Take your time to see the stars.
Please, it's pretty.
Just like you.

Just like you.

But these days, every single night,
rain always comes heavy.
I can't see the stars.
I feel lost too.

Hey,
I love you.
I love you and I will always love you.

If only I could tell you.






(At least, when he sees the stars, 
I know he is a person just like me.

Not a dream.)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Running Cinderella
Maira Gall