Monday, December 14, 2020

(you cannot tell anyone about the title)

dear someone, 
whose name rhymes with honesty.

here, i engraved your smile like how i love to remind myself,
about the first day i saw you.

to love you, my fingers are pretty warm without you even touching them.
do you think it's fair?
they call it fate; then i guess it's fair?

beside you, while looking on my pinky finger, 
i really thought i could find the strings they have been talking about but,
someone has been whispering me day and night;


"i love you. don't find shelter without a roof."


but maybe,
i was born stupid enough to talk about feelings and love.

the heaviness of feelings inside since i met you on rainbow motions, 
soft sky blue, snow white but rosy everywhere.

or maybe,
i love you longer than that.
 
it wasn't a coincidence, catching yourself sleep while standing,
made me realize that seeing you happy every day is equal to living my life to the fullest.

now, i am sleepy while thinking what kind of face you make right now.

i want to sleep, and if you're going to take a walk then fall in love with me for a while,

do come. i can make you happy.

i guess,

i will do just right.

(you cannot tell anyone about the title), 131220

No comments

Post a Comment

© Running Cinderella
Maira Gall